The JKPL is happy to announce it has unlocked its doors effective April 1!
The library is still following COVID-19 safety guidelines in order to keep our staff and patrons safe. Guidelines in place are:
- Masks are required! Everyone aged three and older must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth while in the library, unless they are exempt due to health issues (per the Dubuque County Mask Mandate).
- The number of patrons allowed in the library at one time for any purpose is limited to 21 individuals.
- If capacity is reached, the library doors will be locked until someone leaves.
- All visits will continue to be limited to 1 hour.
- We will continue to take appointments for those who want a guaranteed time to visit, use a computer, or use the study room.
- Curbside service will continue.
- Everyone is expected wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the library.
- Reusable bags will be provided upon entry for patrons to use to hold their library materials.
- Returned / handled items will be quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours before being checked in and shelved.
- Events will continue to be virtual.
Patrons are Welcome in the Library:
Monday—Thursday from 9:00 am—7:30 pm
Friday—Saturday from 9:00 am—4:30 pm
Sunday from 1:00—3:30 pm