We are still following some COVID-19 safety guidelines in order to keep our staff and patrons safe. Guidelines in place reflect the most current recommendations from the CDC. Those guidelines are:
- Masks are welcome, if you choose to wear one. We recommend you follow current CDC guidelines.
- We have three rooms available for patrons to use for meetings/events. No Covid-related capacity guidelines are in place.
- Curbside service continues for those that prefer it.
- We encourage everyone to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the library.
- Reusable bags are provided upon entry for patrons to use to hold their library materials.
- Events will continue to be in-person, virtual, or a hybrid of both.
TEST IOWA COVID-19 TESTS AVAILABLE AT LIBRARY!
The library is now a pick up site for Test Iowa Covid-19 test kits. Kits are located just inside the entrance to the library. Or call us at (563)875-8912 and we can bring a test out to your car.
NOTE: The library is NOT a drop off/return site. Return instructions are included inside each kit.