The James Kennedy Library has a computer lab with five computers that are open to the public. All the computers are connected to the Internet and we also have free WiFi if you want to bring in your own device.
Using a computer:
- Everyone must check in at the circulation desk. Staff will give you a PIN in order to access one of the public computers.
- Patrons may use a computer for 1 hour. Patrons may stay on longer if there is no one waiting to use a computer.
- Earbuds are available to borrow at no charge.
- You may print from our computers in black & white or in color and in the following sizes: 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, and 11 x 17. Printing fees do apply. Patrons are responsible to pay at the time of printing for all pages printed.
- Use of the public computers are free to full-service patrons. All basic service patrons must pay $1.00 per 30 minutes.
- Basic service patrons are those that live outside the city limits of Dyersville or do not live in one of the towns that contracts with the JKPL for service.
- Drinks are not permitted near the computers.
- If interested, you are welcome to read our
$.15 page.......8 1/2 x 11 black & white
$.50 page.......8 1/2 x 11 color
$.20 page.......8 1/2 x 14 black & white
$1.00 page.....8 1/2 x 14 color
$.20 page.......11 x 17 black & white
$1.00 page.....11 x 17 color