The JKPL is once again offering a winter library program. This year, participants will be using a Bookopoly game board to track what they are reading or doing at the library and earn prizes.
Just like in the classic board game Monopoly, readers in Bookopoly will complete sets of challenges to earn prize entries. For each set completed, the participant will earn an entry into the prize drawings.
- There are twelve opportunities to earn entries.
- Several prize options, for various ages and interests, will be available to choose from.
- All ages of readers are welcome and participants can sign up as individuals or as teams.
- Stop in the library to register and pick up your game board on or after January 2, or print the board here.
- This winter Bookopoly Challenge will run from January 2 thru February 28 and all entries must be received by March 4 to be included in the drawings.