Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- Ask at the circulation desk for an interlibrary loan request.
- Request form is completed by librarian and sent using SILO system or FirstSearch/OCLC System.
- Patron is notified by telephone when material is received or when the library has received notification that such material is unavailable.
- ILL may be used to fulfill author, title, subject or informational requests. Some items may not be available, depending on policy restraints such as copyright year, cost, etc.
- There is no fee for interlibrary loan services.
- Effective 1/1/2006, Interlibrary Loan Services will be limited to Dyersville city residents and residents of those communities who are paying equitably for library services as defined by the Board of Trustees of the James Kennedy Public Library.